HeheStreams vs free streams
Let's compare. We promise we'll be fair, too.
- HeheStreams: 1080p, minimum bitrate of 6000Kbps; select games at 8000Kbps
- Free streams: A very low 720p, bitrate of usually 2000Kbps to 3000Kbps
- HeheStreams: Backed by an enterprise-class content delivery network with over 2700 points of presence
- Free streams: Varies, sometimes their own, sometimes no CDN, sometimes YouTube/Twitch
- HeheStreams: Smartphones, tablets, iPads, laptops, select smart TVs, Roku, Chromecast
- Free streams: Varies, but common to see things like "no iOS"
- HeheStreams: All the official broadcast feeds
- Free streams: Usually streamers choice; sometimes they'll have multiple, sometimes just one
- HeheStreams: Live and on-demand
- Free streams: Just live
- HeheStreams: Nope
- Free streams: Nope
- HeheStreams: $9/month for unlimited access. That's less than the price of a good hamburger.
- Free streams: Free
Advantage: Free streams
Do you value your leisure time at more than $1/hour?
If you answered yes, you need HeheStreams.
- Watch one 3-hour game per week: $.67/hour
- Watch two 3-hour games per week: $.33/hour
- Watch five 3-hour games per week: $.13/hour
It's the best deal in sports. Get it now.